Monday, May 28, 2007

Bo Kaspers Orkester

Mom made me listen to this on the way up to the canoe trip. I was very nervous and thinking there must be some way out of it, but wow, I couldn't believe how good it was. Am I the only carbon unit on the planet that doesn't know these things? I really liked the first and last cut most of all. I'm now wondering if our version is a pirated one because the picture on the dvd container looks just like a xerox copy.

2 comments:

lw said...

I am the other carbon unit who has never heard them. Actually, now I am the one and only carbon unit.

xhart said...

It is a xerox copy, you can thank me for that. But it may actually be legal. I was introduced to Bo & co. while in the computer lab at the univ. in Denmark. Some guy was listening to it, and when I showed interest he got all excited and ended up giving me a copy. I liked it enough to send it on to you all, but the important point here is that in DK it is legal to copy CDs -- they add a tax to all blank CD-Rs because they just assume that's what you'll use it for. Then they use the tax to pay off the record companies. Pretty smart eh? Actually I have no idea if it's true, but it sounded so great when I was told about it I just accepted it.

Anyway they now have BKO on Amazon if you're feeling really guilty. Feel free to pick me up their latest while you're at it.