Tuesday, February 15, 2011
PBS American Experience Opening
I've long been a fan of the PBS series "The American Experience" not in the least because the original theme music was so wonderful. They dropped that theme after a season or two and have been using several others, one pretty good and the other two I know of very forgettable. Anyway, I watched an episode the other night on Lincoln and they had the original opening graphics and original theme. It was great. I tried to find out if it was on some "Themes of PBS Series" album I could get but found it is not for sale anywhere. But I did find the original American Experience opening on Youtube so I'm putting up a link to it here (if I can) to let youse have a listen and see if you like it as much as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment