Not sure what to call this music, but I love it and the music video.
Willy Moon 'I Wana Be Your Man' from Thomas Knights on Vimeo.
Not sure what to call this music, but I love it and the music video.
Willy Moon 'I Wana Be Your Man' from Thomas Knights on Vimeo.
3 comments:
Yeah, that is a cool video. The music seems to be retro fifties but while I was listening to it, I kind of felt its African roots, (which I had never noticed back in the day.)
I think that's because we didn't know what African music sounded like back in the day. Mostly I'm curious about the music scene in New Zealand that produced someone like this Willy Moon fellow.
Nice article:
best small portable air compressor
best small portable air compressor for car
best 12v portable air compressor
best portable air compressor for impact wrench
best air compressor for home garage
best portable air compressor 2018
best air compressor for home use
best air compressor in 2019
best air compressor in 2020
Post a Comment