Maybe you're already familiar with Sia, or you've just heard her sing in some Zero 7 songs such as 'Destiny' or what have you. She also is the voice covering Under the Milky Way on some car commercial these days. Lately I've been listening to her solo stuff, because I've always thought she had just an incredibly unique and powerful voice. It's weird, because her music isn't what I generally like a lot (I'm not crazy about girl solo singers in the first place), but I keep listening to tracks over and over (well, on youtube). Also, apparently she has worked with Beck, which automatically gives her loads of points in my opinion. And I like her hair lots. Anyway, check her out sometime. Here's a track that's actually a zero 7 song, but I thought it made a good example...the beginning is the end of a different song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, I changed the blog a bit here. I felt the need for it to be freshened up a bit.
new look is tres bon.
that's interesting to see Sia. I've been a fan of Zero7 for a long time, but never knew what she looked like. Not what I imagined.
She does have an amazing voice. I do like the album version of "Distractions" better, maybe I'm just more used to it.
Post a Comment